Don't shine so others can see you. Shine so that through you, others can see HIM.
-C.S Lewis

Monday, May 25, 2015

Okay everyone so this is more of a challenge this week.

I have always felt like super bad when you stop at a red light and at the corner of the street there is a homeless person there and you just stare, and don't do anything. And then we just leave them there.
So this is what I'm doing and It would be great if you all started to do this of some sort too!

Go to a store, dollar store if you don't want to spend much, grab some non perishable food and some drinks, buy some bags as well and distribute the stuff into the bags, and then keep them in your car. That way whenever you stop at a red light or whatever, you can hand them out.
I'm going to be doing that and then putting a track and a letter I have written.

So are you guys going to take this challenge?

Those people need a friendly smile and a kind gesture. So lets do it!

Another thing, what do you all think I should write about? Like topic ideas anything. If you want me to write about a certain thing email me at ( hannahwaters13@gmail.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment