Don't shine so others can see you. Shine so that through you, others can see HIM.
-C.S Lewis

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

So someone came to me as is all like" You are too weird, STOP"
Pft.
Mhm.
Not stopping.
Ever.

People have actually come up to me several times saying I should just change who I am, how I act. Stop acting hyper stop laughing so hard that I'm on the ground and holding my sides.
I shall nod my head, I shall smile at you, but darling I'm not changing who I am.
If I'm at your house I shall try and be less hyper, try less to laugh for you. But I'm not changing and neither should you.
You are special and unique.
Why try and change the uniqueness about you?  Why become like everyone else is, all the same.
You are walking down a street filled with people who want to be like the world, want to be what everyone deems beautiful, what they say beautiful is in the magazines and shows.
Looking at those new models and how they act, smile and carry themselves.
And you slowly think...you are not good enough. And you got to be like her\him.
My darling, look in the mirror you are beautiful being you. Your smile, that you can't contain is gorgeous. The way you act crazy when you have had too much coffee or energy drink.

Don't let this world make you feel ugly, cause you are not. And you never will be.

Now we will never be content until we have Jesus Christ, we will never be right, we would just be lost in this big world with so many people that push their views on you.
We will never really be apart from this world until we do so.
He died for you, he was lifted up on that cross and was killed...
And he did it for you.

My dear one you are loved and cared for furiously.
Just think about that.

Till next time.


3 comments:

  1. It's okay Nate :)
    Just got to ignore it all :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well if it happens again, let them know! "You change yourself into someone who's not bothered that not everyone is the same as you, sucker."

    ReplyDelete