Don't shine so others can see you. Shine so that through you, others can see HIM.
-C.S Lewis

Saturday, May 23, 2015

Hey guys! So sorry it's been so long! I would say I have been busy buttttttttt thats not totally true, I just haven't really put so much effort into this blog but I'm going to try harder!

Okay guys my topic is what happened in Nepal,
Guys it's terrible.
The deaths are rising and they have so far counted like millions...millions.
So many people who live in places that not much harm comes to them like OH, really a lot of places in the U.S are complaining about their own life, how bad THERE own life is, cause they don't get the new phone or they don't get what they want (which I have done before) when people in other country's are dying and have no homes! We are a selfish country.
We don't understand what they are going through right now, we have never really had a earthquake that killed thousands, we have never been so afraid to go outside cause we might be killed. They are losing there families and all they have.
And then on top of that we have Baltimore who is going through all those riots...
We need to stop and see that the would does NOT revolve around you\me.
This world will never be at peace unless they except the prince of peace into their hearts.
Guys we need to all pray, pray hard.

(I thought I posted this a long time ago, but just found it now. So its kinda late with Nepal but still the same as we still need to pray.)

Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment