Don't shine so others can see you. Shine so that through you, others can see HIM.
-C.S Lewis

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

The sky is so clear,so elegant it's colors changing to pink, purple and orange and I can't take my eyes of it...It's clouding my thoughts. which happens a lot... when I look up into the sky...I yearn for the gushing wind on my face to be able to fly. To be able to be free. To go so high that when I look down its all clouds, fluffy clouds that engulf me. To meet with the raven or eagle half way up to the sky. To be so high that it would feel like I could touch the moon.
But I am on the ground with no wings...I'm not with the eagles and birds...I'm not on the clouds. I can't fly.



------------

Well that was just a little thought I wanted to share,tell next time.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, you should try writing poetry. It seems like you have a lot of potential poetry just sitting up in your head waiting to be written down on paper ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I should...this shall be fun :D

    ReplyDelete