Don't shine so others can see you. Shine so that through you, others can see HIM.
-C.S Lewis

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Journal entry 1.                                                                                              December 12  2013

It first started to happen two weeks ago. I started to be able to move stuff...crazy right?!  But when I really concentrated I could make colors...guys, I'm saying colors that move with the flick of my wrist.

A flick of my wrist...I used to think that all this was impossible...but between you and me it's not. But the only thing is that I don't understand is why this has happened to me...did I do something to get this? Or was I in the wrong place at the wrong time?

But I don't try to think of that often. I just make those colors and I will stare at them for hours. They make me go to my place...a place that is created in my mind that I hope will never leave. But the weird thing is every time the colors go away, so does my place...it disappears from my mind and no matter how much I try to get it back, it's gone.   
And another thing that happens to me is that...don't tell anyone okay? You promise? Well of course you can't tell anyone! I'm writing to myself...I think I'm going crazy, but anyway. I well kinda become invisible when I make the colors, and it's like I'm in the world I have created.
Should I tell people of what I can do? I don't know what to do.
The one person I did tell...he didn't believe me so I showed him, and I thought he would understand but...he called me a freak...and he ran away from me and I haven't heard from him since.
I don't know what to do with myself right know.

What have I become?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well I did a dare thingy and I lost, but the punishment was not that bad...I have to write a journal entry about a girl who has powers and I have to do one every month. It's not that bad of a price to pay, sooooo I shall be writing one everything month about what this girl is going through with her powers. I don't know how it's going to go...we shall see ;)
Tell next time,

2 comments: