Don't shine so others can see you. Shine so that through you, others can see HIM.
-C.S Lewis

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

So today I was thinking of FLYING!!! Oh how I would love to fly! Feeling the wind on my face and it would be so cool to have big black wings (Yes,yes black wings, white wings are to angelic to me.) To go to a unmanageable heights to go to fair away places, to fly by the clouds.
To feel freedom.
The feeling of wings...how would it feel? What do you guys think? Like two days ago I went and saw the Maleficent movie,It was pretty good!Maleficent had these most beautiful wings ever!they look so majestic,they were black and on the tip of the wing was like a horn of sorts it look so great!    

On a different note one of my favorite things is to run in the woods and pretend I'm being followed by a ninja or prisoners that escaped or I'm Katniss running away from the capital or president Snow. Sometimes I try to do cool tricks like parkour butttttt it usually ends up in me falling on my butt..haha.
One of the worst feelings is getting lost in the woods, and I do it all the time when I'm at my friends house.

Guys IMAGINATION.
It's the best thing ever!!  You can do anything if you just close your eyes! You could be in a sub and be searching for new underwater creatures....as one of my friends would probably say,you could see flying whales!!!  flying whales...have anyone really ever thought of that? flying whales.....yeah that is a VERY weird thought.And if you keep thinking about it it's a great thought!!
It looks just so great so soothing in my opinion.To stand on the back of a whale like in this picture below...it would be scary though because you might fall off,and THAT would not be fun..haha
Having wings....magic powers....guys magic powers!!!!!!! If I could read peoples mind....waitttt I don't know if I would like that. I don't think it would be the best power.To know what people are thinking of you....It would be very weird and I don't honestly want to know what people think of me. What kind of power would you guys like to have?

Sorry this post is kinda random...kinda tired lol

Tell next time.

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha most epic post EVERRR haha omw this made my day. Love you, doll ;) <3 :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehheh :D :D Love uuuu toooooooo <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I said, “Oh, that I had the wings of a dove!
    I would fly away and be at rest.
    I would flee far away
    and stay in the desert;c
    I would hurry to my place of shelter,
    far from the tempest and storm.”."

    Psalm 55:6-8

    Haha even the bible talks about flying ;)

    ReplyDelete