Don't shine so others can see you. Shine so that through you, others can see HIM.
-C.S Lewis

Sunday, October 12, 2014

Hey guys! :) well I'm just starting this....I really don't know why. Buttttt I'm doing it.
Okay so I made this blog to really vent on somethings...that I'm to scared or it's just weird to say in person. The topic on this blog is anything and everything. Whatever I feel like writing that day. Well yeah that's what I'm doing, I will not be posting everyday and probably not every week because of a lot of school and other stuff I have to do. But I shall try to be faithful to this! I will tryyyyy. Okay and my adventure with this has begone!

4 comments:

  1. I can't believe you finally got a blog, hon!!!!!!!! That is so awesome! I am super proud of you! Having a blog is so much fun!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I know! I can't wait to get started! :D It's going to be a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete